Maintaining balance means to do the things you need for your own self care. That means your yoga practice! This month in my classes you can count on working in ways that foster balance. If you don’t have time to make it to class, here is a short sequence to help you de-stress and recharge.
1. Adho Mukha Svanasana – Downward Facing Dog – 1 minute – photo
2. Uttanasana – Standing Forward Bend – 1 minute – photo
3. Prasarita Padottanasna – Wide Legged Forward Bend – 1 minute – photo
4. Iguana Lunge – 1 minute each side – low lunge with forearms on the floor inside the front leg
5. Handstand at the wall – 1 minute
6. Balasana – Child’s Pose – 1 minute
7. Savasana – 5 minutes
You can make this sequence slightly longer by repeating the first 3 postures after number 4.
If you enjoyed this sequence, let me know on my Facebook Page. Thanks!