• Has anyone ever said to you, “I am not flexible enough to do yoga”?
• Have you been wondering how to get more students into your classes/studio?
• Do you ever struggle with breaking the poses down for new students?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this teleseminar for teachers is perfect for you!
This mini course is designed to help yoga teachers:
• Bring in and welcome new students into their classes
• Meet students where they are and prepare them for a regular public class
• Give new students a general overview of yoga, its benefits, and the essential poses
We will cover teaching both a 2-hour introductory class and a 4-week beginner series.
You will receive:
• 90 minute recording with Stacey
• Sample handouts for beginners
• Marketing ideas
• A discount on one-on-one coaching with Stacey for one month after the course
Learn to organize a beginners class and a series and build your student base for just $45
“Stacey’s Yoga 101 teleseminar was full of practical and usable tips and information. I have been postponing creating my own yoga 101 workshop and after taking Stacey’s seminar I finally set the date and feel ready! The printouts are great, not only for me, but also to share with my students. I have taken a few other courses on how to teach yoga to beginners and I found Stacey’s to be the most comprehensive and information-packed of them all! I can clearly tell she has tons of experience teaching beginners as well students of all levels. Thank you Stacey!”