JUNE 29 – JULY 6, 2024
Delight in NatureGalápagos Yoga Adventure
WITH STACEY ROSENBERG
Delight in the natural wonder of the Galápagos Islands.
Every day will be filled with adventure, amazement, and awe at the natural beauty surrounding you. You will spend the week learning about flora and fauna of the islands with our personal Certified Galápagos Naturalist. We will explore the local culture, snorkel with the diverse sea life, and kayak in secluded bays. Swim with sea lions, visit a tortoise sanctuary, and spot the magnificent wildlife–including the fantastic blue-footed boobies. And you'll get to practice yoga in our open-air studio, which boasts views of Floreana Island, the Pacific Ocean, and the lush green landscape around us.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime trip. Connect with nature, marvel at the beauty of planet Earth, delight in the diversity of life, and make memories of a lifetime on this incredible journey.
We will stay on a 43-acre property on Santa Cruz Island. The organic and biodynamic garden produces the veggies you will find on your plate and the coffee you'll sip each morning. Rooms have either two twin beds, a queen, or a king and include things you might need, like beach towels, rubber boots, rain jackets, water bottles, and flashlights. Each room has a modern interior, a ceiling fan, a safe box, and a Bluetooth stereo.
"This trip was one of the best of my life! I loved the pace, the people, the place, all of it was perfect! The tours were great. I loved being busy and seeing so much of the islands. Thanks (Travel Yogi) for all of your great planning, it really showed."
"This trip was truly so amazing. I can't thank you enough for making it possible and for allowing me to join in on the fun. Hands down, the Galápagos Islands are the coolest place(s) I've every been. I am so very happy that I joined this adventure."
- Accommodation at a private yoga retreat center on Santa Cruz Island, Galápagos
- Twice daily yoga (excepting as noted in the itinerary)
- A dedicated Certified Galápagos Naturalist for the week–our handpicked guide will get to know each group and can tailor talks and exploration to meet the wildlife expectations of each group
- Snorkeling and swimming (think sea turtles, sharks, penguins, sea lions, etc) on all-day excursions
- Sunrise exclusive trip to Las Grietas
- Kayaking over sharks and around the mangroves on Tortuga Bay
- Three meals a day (dietary needs accommodated)
- Private cultural excursion
- Two meals in the town of Puerto Ayora
- 12 acres of private walking paths to explore (wild Giant Tortoises roam the property)
- Unlimited southern hemisphere star gazing on this Galápagos yoga retreat adventure
- Transfers to and from the airport (on arrival and departure days only)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to Baltra, Ecuador (GPS)
- $20 U.S. SICGAL inspection and migration card
- $100 U.S. Galápagos National Park entrance fee (cash only)
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
THE TRAVEL YOGI
This trip is brought to you in partnership with an expert travel company called, The Travel Yogi. Come with a curious and open heart and trust that The Travel Yogi will take care of all the details. Leave inspired and rested, with a new-found appreciation for life, and memories that will last a lifetime.