OCTOBER 1-8, 2022
Yoga, Food, & Wine
Adventure in France
WITH STACEY ROSENBERG
Indulge yourself and celebrate life and with this unforgettable yoga vacation in the French countryside.
Spend eight days and seven nights wandering through medieval villages and soaking up French culture as the locals do. Imagine fresh pastries in sunny marketplaces, strolling through charming villages, sommelier wine tastings, and so much delicious food. You'll quickly align with the pace of "slow" French country-living and find absolute pleasure in each moment.
Based in the Dordogne region of southwest France, you'll experience biodynamic wines, farm-to-table meals, culture, stunning medieval castles, and local market days. Immerse yourself in the fantastic organic and biodynamic wine scene—-and even bottle your unique wine blend on a vineyard. Your days in the French countryside will be balanced with yoga in a restored barn at our unique gitê home-away-from-home. Let leisure soak into your bones on this yoga retreat in France.
This trip is in partnership with an expert travel company called, The Travel Yogi. Come with a curious and open heart and trust that The Travel Yogi will take care of all the details. You will return home rested and inspired, having delighted in French culture, food, and wine. Enlivened by new friends and an appreciation for life you will have memories to cherish and stories to tell for years to come.
- Yoga most mornings & each evening
- 7 nights chateau yoga retreat accommodation
- 3 farm-to-table meals each day
- Wine tasting
- Sample the best of the region during an evening with a local sommelier
- Become a winemaker for a day at a local vineyard!
- Teach your taste buds with a lunch food and wine pairing class
- Create, blend and bottle your own unique vino memories to bring home
- Day trip to La Roque Gageac and Beynac
- Picnic lunch by the Dordogne
- Excursions through medieval La Roque and Beynac
- Trip to the Issigeac market
- Catch the tastes and colors of this medieval town during their famous Sunday market
- Transfers (on arrival and departure days only) from the Bergerac airport or train station
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare to Bergerac, France (EGC)
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Each room at our gorgeous manoir is unique and all have plenty of French charm. Double occupancy rooms will have two twin* beds, en suite or attached bathroom. Couples rooms will have one queen sized bed. Single rooms could either have a queen or two twins, depending on availability.
*Please note that European twin beds are slightly shorter and more narrow than U.S. twins.
DOUBLE ROOM - $3195
SINGLE ROOM - $3495
THIS TRIP IS PRESENTED AND RUN BY, THE TRAVEL YOGI. As the first company to blend yoga and wellness with first class adventure travel. The Travel Yogi set the bar for what real wellness adventures should be.