OCTOBER 14-21, 2023
Living the Dream! Yoga & Discovery in Croatia
WITH STACEY ROSENBERG
You’ll explore the splendor of Croatia from Split to Dubrovnik—including islands, charming seaside villages, and white-sand beaches.
This yoga retreat in Croatia brings together the best of Mediterranean life. From sun-soaked coastal hikes, stunning waterfalls, ancient architecture, rolling lavender fields, bucolic olive groves, and the warm culture of coastal paradise. Traverse wooden paths connecting emerald pools in Krka National Park and hike to charming villages nestled among a rocky coastline with stunning bays of crystal clear water. Watch the extraordinary sunrises and sunsets, over rustic rooftops or the sparkling Mediterranean. Let time slow down through morning and evening yoga sessions and the laid back culture of this beautiful country.
Start your Croatia adventure on the Dalmatian Coast in Split, the Adriatic’s most stunning seaport. Stroll the city streets with a local guide and visit Diocletian’s Palace, an ancient Roman royal residence. Embark on a private tour of Krka National Park, home to seven stunning waterfalls and a karst phenomenon (a river-carved canyon in limestone). Next up, travel by private boat to Šolta Island, the “island of olives,” and Krknjaši Blue Lagoon. Swim, sunbathe, or relax on the boat—traveler’s choice! In Hvar, marvel at the sweeping views, Cathedral, Venetian piazza, beaches lined with giant agave plants, and cascading lavender fields. Hike to and around the charming seaside village of Milna and enjoy a traditional dinner in the 15th century cliff-backed village of Velo Grablje. In Dubrovnik, wander the marble streets among the baroque buildings in this ancient city and wind your way along the romantic ruins of the Benedictine monastery to find your dream swim spot.
In each location, your luxury accommodations feature swimming pools, gardens, terraces, views, and fresh, local food. With a wonderful mélange of natural beauty, beaches, monuments, and local culture you’ll experience an authentic version of Croatia—a resilient country with an illustrious and fabled past.
- Eight days with English-speaking expert local guides
- City walking tour of Split and Diocletian’s Palace
- Lunch and visit to a local organic farm
- Private boat from Split to Hvar
- Hiking tour of Hvar and traditional dinner in a 15th century village
- Family hosted meal in Trsteno
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik’s famous walled city
- Entrance fees to all included sites
- All meals as listed in the itinerary in a local restaurant or at our hotels
- Multiple cultural meals with locals
- Morning and evening yoga on most days (please see the full itinerary for yoga schedule)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- International flight to Split and from Dubrovnick
- Any airport taxes
- Alcoholic drinks
- Items of personal nature (phone calls, souvenirs, spa services etc)
- Travel insurance (recommended)
THE TRAVEL YOGI
This trip is brought to you in partnership with an expert travel company called, The Travel Yogi. Come with a curious and open heart and trust that The Travel Yogi will take care of all the details. Leave inspired and rested, with a new-found appreciation for life, and memories that will last a lifetime.