FEBRUARY 11-18, 2023
Yoga Adventure in Panama
WITH STACEY ROSENBERG
Explore the vibrant culture, flavors, and colors of Panama City. Then head to the islands where the jungle meets the Caribbean to relax and and adventure.
This journey starts at a historic boutique hotel Panama City where you will stroll through the streets marveling at the architecture, grooving to the music, and taking in the local tastes and culture. Next we head to islands to enjoy the barefoot beach life, sail the turquoise waters, and take in the sites, sounds, smells, and tastes of nature. Known for its beautiful beaches and vast wildlife, Bocas del Toro is a slice of paradise. Spend the day in a hammock or head out on an adventure, you'll have time to enjoy all the tropics has to offer plus twice daily yoga in the poolside palapa.
This trip is in partnership with an expert travel company called, The Travel Yogi. Come with a curious and open heart and trust that The Travel Yogi will take care of all the details. You will return home relaxed and inspired bringing the vibrancy of the tropics with you. Enlivened by new friends and an appreciation for life you will have memories to cherish and stories to tell for years to come.
- Yoga each morning & evening (except arrival and departure days)
- 2 nights accommodations in Panama City hotel (arrival & pre-departure night)
- Guided city walking tour of Casco Viejo–UNESCO World Heritage site
- Welcome dinner in a Casco Viejo restaurant
- Group flights from Panama City to Bocas del Toro
- Transfers to and from the Albrook airport
- 5 nights beachfront yoga-lux accommodation
- Group catamaran sail and snorkel
- Boat day out to Las Isla Zapatillas for a crystal-clear water snorkeling day
- Oceanfront cabana living
- Two delicious meals a day
- Transportation to and from Panama City (PTY) airport (on arrival & departure days only)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare to Panama City
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Panama City: Deplane in comfort at the Central Hotel in the old quarter of Casco Viejo. This boutique luxury accommodations bookends our trip.
Bocas del Toro: This off-the-grid, eco-retreat luxury retreat is just steps from the beach. Practice each day at the poolside palapa. Each plantation room has a pool-facing patios and a gorgeous open-air bathroom(unless otherwise stated).
DOUBLE ROOM, shared bath: $2595, private bath: $2995
SINGLE ROOM, shared bath: $3095, private bath: $3495
OCEAN FRONT, couple: $3195, single: $3695
Price listed per person.
This trip is presented and run by The Travel Yogi. As the first company to blend yoga and wellness with first class adventure travel. The Travel Yogi set the bar for what real wellness adventures should be.